BAY TREE HOME BAKERY
Meet the master baker who makes bread exclusively for Scicluna Deli.
This is Mark McDonagh.
- all bread is baked locally and travels less than a mile to the shop.
- the bread contains locally sourced flour and ingredients from Scicluna Deli
- the sourdough is a Doncaster sourdough using the wild yeast and other microbes that live in the air in our town. The mix of microbes is unique and produces a bread that can only be made here.
- all the bread has only 1% salt which is half the normal level found in commercial breads.
- suggestions for recipes are always received gladly.
'' the best bread in the area, it is wonderful when fresh, but equally makes the most wonderful toast when a week old - you can't say that of any other bread!'' Mike- customer and MM fan
try Mark's sour dough, and then the Lemon and Rosemary loaf.... wonderful wonderful bread
sour dough starter